Winter 2011 Zoran’s Soccer Camp
Two One-week Sessions
Zoran has created a new, exciting and fun program that will change the way you play soccer forever. He is excited to bring the fun and passion of
ZORAN’S SOCCER to you.
Zoran Lomic is a professional soccer coach and former soccer player with more then 20 year’s experience.
In 1990, Zoran graduated with the highest degree in soccer and obtained a Yugoslavian National Soccer Federation Professional “A” License, specializing in specific methods of soccer training techniques. He holds UEFA “A” coaching license.
He has coached in the Yugoslavian Professional League and has directed soccer camps and club soccer in the U.S. for the past fifteen years.
Zoran has developed an outstanding curriculum and hired the best coaching staff possible.
Who can attend?
- Boys and Girls ages 5-13. Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced players.
2011 Winter Camp schedule
- Week One: December 19-23, 2011
- Week Two: December 26-30, 2011
Where is camp held?
- Calabasas, California U.S.A.
What are the camp sessions?
- Full Day Session……9:00-3:00
- Half Day Session……9:00-12:00
How much does camp cost?
- Full Day Session is: $250.00 per week
- Half Day Session is: $190.00 per week
*There is a 10% discount for any additional family members.
What else do I need to know?
- Groups are divided by age & ability.
- Please bring a soccer ball, shin guards, cleats, water and a sack lunch. We will provide snack and refreshments.
- Campers receive a camp T-shirt, camp photo and certificate of completion at the end of camp.
- If, for any reason, you need to cancel your camp reservation, you will receive a refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee. Anyone leaving the camp due to injury or illness will receive prorated tuition credits.
How do I register for camp?
- Call (818)635-9521
- Click here to register for camp online
- Click here to view a Registration Form that you can print, fill out, and mail
- E-mail: Zoran’s Soccer Camp