2011 Zoran’s Winter Soccer Camp Brochure
Dear Parents and Soccer Players:
I have put together a spectacular, fun, educational program which will change the way you play soccer forever. Soccer is an everyday part of my life and I am very excited to bring the fun and passion of this wonderful sport to you. This is our fourteenth year having soccer camp and I am very pleased to offer the Zoran Soccer Experience to so many talented players in this area.
Zoran Lomic is a former European Professional Soccer Player with an
international UEFA “A” Coaching License and over 25 year’s experience.
He has coached professionally in the Yugoslavian Professional League and
at the University of Belgrade for the National Coaching School.
In 1990, Zoran graduated with the highest degree in soccer, specializing in
specific methods of soccer training techniques.
Zoran currently coaches club soccer, holds team clinics, coaches individual
students and conducts group lessons.
He has developed an outstanding curriculum and hired the best coaching staff
possible. Coaching is provided by coaches who have university degrees in
physical education, have professional or college playing experience or have
coaching experience with professional or college teams.
- A week at ZORAN’S SOCCER CAMP is a time to learn about oneself,
to make new friends, to improve sportsmanship, and most importantly,
to have fun.
- A week at ZORAN’S SOCCER CAMP is a great opportunity to sharpen
and perfect your soccer skills, improve one’s understanding of tactics
and game play and train yourself on your own after you leave camp.
- Campers at ZORAN’S SOCCER CAMP receive instruction in a positive
and supportive atmosphere from our excellent coaching staff made up of
former and current professional and college players.
BOYS AND GIRLS AGES 5-13
2011 Winter Camp Schedule:
TWO ONE WEEK SESSIONS
- Week One: December 19-23, 2011
- Week Two: December 26-30, 2011
PLACE: Calabasas, CA 91301
Full Day Session… 9:00 – 3:00… $250.00 per week
Half Day Session… 9:00 – 12:00… $190.00 per week
- GROUPS ARE DIVIDED BY AGE AND ABILITY.
- PLEASE BRING A SOCCER BALL, SHINS GUARDS, CLEATS, WATER AND A SACK LUNCH. WE PROVIDE A SNACK AND REFRESHMENTS.
- CAMPERS WILL RECIEVE A CAMP T-SHIRT, CAMP PHOTO AND CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION AT THE END OF CAMP.
- Payment for Zoran’s Soccer Camp is accepted by check, money order, credit card, or cash.
THERE IS A 10% DISCOUNT FOR ANY ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBERS
- If, for any reason, you need to cancel your camp reservation, you will receive a refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee. Anyone leaving the camp due to injury or illness will receive prorated tuition credits.
- Make check payable to: Zoran’s Soccer Camp
- Click here to print Registration Form, fill out and mail with your payment in full to:
Zoran’s Soccer Camp
5699 Kanan Rd. #331
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- If you wish to register Online please click here.